You’ve done the research and compared the options, and one thing stands clear: paintless dent repair is the right choice for your car. It’s environmentally friendly, affordable, and fast. Of course, it’s the best car dent repair method around.
However, even though you’ve made this decision, there’s still another to be pondered: what paintless dent repair company is right for you? Which can provide the best service? Furthermore, what does “the best service” even look like when it comes to hail dent repair of the paintless variety?
Answering all these questions can be tricky without industry knowledge or a ton of trial and error. However, Dent Heads, a Twin Cities metro provider of mobile paintless dent repair, hopes to simplify the process below by explaining what makes a good paintless dent repair company.
It Boils Down to Truly Caring
As much of an art and skill as it is, paintless dent repair requires more than training and a steady hand. To succeed in this industry, technicians must truly care about the dents they repair and the people they help. Such care and attention to detail will entail:
- Personable Customer Service: When you walk into your paintless dent repair business of choice, you should be treated as a fellow human, not as a customer. This means you should expect a warm welcome, kind words, and a genuine “how can I serve you” attitude. We at Dentheads strive to make everyone who walks through our doors feel at home.
- Attention to Detail: A technician who truly cares about their job won’t settle for just doing the bare minimum. They’ll go above and beyond what you expected to make your car look new!
When you get your previously hail-damaged car back from Dentheads, don’t be surprised if a couple of dents you didn’t even order to be fixed magically vanish. It’s just one of the ways we go above and beyond to serve our customers!
- Efficient Service: While many companies cite fast service as their top priority (and, yes, paintless dent repair is fast compared to traditional methods), we at Dentheads like to use a different word to describe our approach: efficiency.
“Fast” implies that we treat our craft like an assembly line instead of balancing attention to detail, customer service, and time-conscious work. We believe an efficient firm provides a much warmer customer experience than a fast company; efficiency demonstrates that the business cares more than how quickly it can finish the job.
- Convenience: Inconveniences like dent repairs often come unexpectedly, and usually, the most convenient option looks like the best one. Options like home service may be appealing and alleviate some pressure.
At Dent Heads, we are at your service. We want to make your repairs as smooth as possible. You can reach our dedicated staff through text, call, email, or a contact form! We want to provide you with the best possible care and alleviate your worries.
- Quality Concerns: Your vehicle is likely a big part of your day-to-day life, and ensuring it is taken care of is extremely important. Choosing somewhere that values using the right tools, materials, and equipment will likely be valuable to your purchase.
When you come to Dent Heads we have a customer approval policy. We will ensure you are happy and satisfied with your repairs before leaving. If not, we will make the necessary changes free of charge! Our qualified and passionate staff will always do our best to provide you with the quality repairs you deserve!
- What You’re Paying For: Any car repairs can be frustrating and often spark concern about what you’re truly paying for. The service or extra fees? Some places may be charging high fees without you knowing.
It’s always a good idea to compare prices and call around to get an idea of the type of services and people you are working with. Dent Heads provides you with both excellent customer service and reasonably priced repairs. We aim to be as transparent as possible and can walk you through exactly what you’re paying for.
Dentheads: The Obvious Choice for Paintless Dent Repair
Expect nothing but the best from everyone here at DentHeads,we’ll be your go-to repair service located in Bloomington Minnesota. Don’t compromise the quality, customer service, or details for convenience every again. We’ve got you covered! Give us a call today at 612-986-1171 or send a photo of your damaged vehicle to get a free quote! We can’t wait to get your vehicle looking good as new!